Are you an Amazon user? Or have you heard of Amazon before and you are wondering how to sign up for
The Mobile Account is the same as the mobile phone number account. This account is also similar to the traditional Amazon accounts we know. Just like your very own Amazon web account that you have signed up for. You can sign up for an Amazon mobile account using the mobile app and also access this account from your mobile app.
What Is Amazon Mobile Phone Number
The Amazon mobile number allows you to log in to your Amazon account using your mobile number. This number is the mobile number you used in creating your account. This feature is not limited to only the mobile app. To log in to Amazon using your mobile number just like you make use of Gmail, you need to open an Amazon account.
How to Create an Amazon Mobile Account
Creating a mobile account is pretty easy. You could do this using the mobile app or the website which is www.amazon.com for the URL. This website secures with an SSL certificate that enables the buyer to make secure transactions. So be sure to always look at the URL to avoid Phishing. Follow these steps to create an amazon account.
- Navigate to the Amazon website at www.amazon.com which is the official URL.
- Hover on account and lists to see the amazon menu. From the new menu, click on “start here” to open an amazon account.
- Then, fill the form on the new page with your name, email address, password and re-enter your password.
- Click the “create your amazon account” to proceed further.
- On the new page, confirm your mail by keying in the six-digit code that was sent to you.
- If the verification successfully completes, it would direct to your mobile account on the web.
After, creating your Amazon account you can now download the mobile app and start using Amazon from the comfort of your home.
Steps on how to Login Amazon Account on Mobile
Logging in to Amazon is very easy, likewise as you can now login using the mobile platform but this is for only Amazon account owners. To log in to Amazon,
- Proceed to www.amazon.com which is the official URL.
- On this site, hover on account and lists.
- Click the sign in button.
- Fill in your account email address and password.
- After, filling the form, click on the sign in button at the bottom of the page.
Furthermore, wait a few seconds to log in to your account as you can now access all your accounts using the mobile app. One thing I love about using the Amazon mobile app is that you can get tracking updates of your items on the go.