Facebook Avatar Link – The social media giant recently released its trending feature you must have been seeing on your Facebook social media platform. The Facebook avatar Link is a feature of the most used social media platform that makes its users show their expression and emotion in a cartoonish version of themselves.
Furthermore, Communicating with one another has been more fun with this feature which is cartoonish character of user, it helps create character to represent users. Also, it is similar to the Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat’s Bitmoji. With the new Avatar feature, Facebook users will be able to create and share their cartoonish character with them.
How Do I Create My Facebook Avatar
In creating the new feature which is a cartoony representation of you, Below are some steps to help you create your own avatar.
- Visit the Google Play Store (for androids) or the Apple App Store (for iPhone and other iOS devices)
- Update your Facebook mobile app to the latest version
- When it’s done updating
- Tap on the Facebook app to open
- Tap on the hamburger menu
- Scroll down
- Tap on “See More”
- Then enter the “Avatar” option
- Pick your desired skin tone
- You’ll be instructed to choose a hairstyle (either long, medium or short)
- you’ll be asked to customize the face complexion, face shape and face line
- Select your lash length, eyebrow color and shape and makeup.
- Eyeglasses can also be added
- you’ll be required to select your desired nose shape
- move to your mouth shape where you can add lip color and facial hair
- you’ll be required to also select a body shape
- you’ll be needed to pick a preferred outfit that suits your avatar
- also, you can add cat ears or headwear (like beret, hijab, cap, hats and so on)
- When you are done with the customization
- Tap on “Next”
- Tap on the done icon which is located at the right top corner on your screen
As easy as that! You now have a Facebook Avatar you can share with your friends.
Using The Facebook Avatar Link
In using your newly created avatar in a comment, go to a friend’s post and click on the smiley face icon on your “Write a Comment” text field. This will bring up your avatar automatically, here you’ll be able to see options for your avatar which are like emoji.
In addition, Besides being able to comment on posts with this avatar, it can be used as a profile picture and in messenger chat windows also. Lastly, An interesting thing about this feature is, users are able to export it to other social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter.