Most people will tell you that you can’t get a new Hotmail account while some will say you can get back your old Hotmail account. Therefore, I’m here to prove it to you that you can get Hotmail account without having issues and also retrieve your email account back on this article. Nowadays, the driving force of communication the E-mail platform and Microsoft have been consistent on it email provider. It’s easier to get this mail account even has the email service is now upgraded to a better performance.
However, most people required to get Hotmail account as a personal and also business uses. Because of its highly case emailing performance offered to email account holder. It apparently gets you a Windows Live ID used to access interesting Microsoft services including social media integration. Initially mean you can use the Live ID to access services such as Xbox Live, Microsoft Store, Office, Facebook, Twitter, and more. Hence use the following procedures to get your own Hotmail account.
How to Get Hotmail Account – Create Windows Live ID
However, the Hotmail provides the same interface with the Outlook.com. Once you want to set up a Hotmail account it will redirects you to the new Outlook.com. Therefore, access the following steps to get Hotmail account.
- Go to www.hotmail.com on your web browser to access the outlook.com email service.
- Then click “create free account” to access the sign-up page.
- Enter your preferred email address into the “New email” text field in the middle of the page.
- Create a new account password into the “Create password” text field.
- Then enter your first name into the “First name” text field, and then type your last name into the “Last name” text field.
- Then select your country/region and birth date on the drop-down arrow.
Finally, enter the verification code you see on the middle of the page into the box “Enter the characters you see” text field. Afterward, you can then use the email address and password you created to access the Microsoft service.
How to Get Hotmail Account Back – Recover Your Email Account
Sometimes your account can be comprised due to some certain re-occurrence like incorrect password and also as a result of account blocked. This sometime might left you frustrated and could leave the account unorganized. Therefore, use the following procedures to get your Hotmail account back.
- Visit www.account.live.com/acsr to access the recovery page.
- Then enter the email address or phone number you want to recover.
- Also, enter an alternative valid email address to receive a message about your account recovery.
- After that,
enterthe characters displayed on the screen to indicate you’re not a robot, then click “Next”.
Next section, you will need to verify the code from the alternative email address and then answer some several questions. Afterward, click submit and your account will reactivate after 24 hours. Then you can log in back to continue your daily email activities.