Google mail also known as Gmail is a web-based application that provides users with email services. Google has risen to stardom and has become a remarkable tool for the 21st century. It is a well-known and widely used platform as it has over 1.5 billion users. However, a lot of people find it difficult to login to Google mail. Google mail login is quite easy and stress-free. In this article, we’ll tell you how to login to google mail.
Furthermore, Gmail comes with 15 gigabytes of storage space for your files and documents savings. So, you don’t have to worry about deleting emails because of the plenty of storage limits. Also, it has more amazing features such as Gmail drive, which creates documents and presentations. With a Gmail login, you are able to have an easy search for your emails or anything personal. Moreover, when you login to Google mail, it gives you access to other Google products like Google Play, Google Chrome, Google+, YouTube, and so on. So, if don’t have a Gmail account yet it is not too late to create one and enjoy it very amazing features.
How do I check My Google Mail login?
You can monitor recent activity on your account. Login to your Google mail account and scroll down to the bottom of your inbox. After that, click on your Details link at the bottom of the page. Then it will bring up a log that displays the number of places you have logged in from including your current session.
Google Mail Login Issues
Definitely, if you are a frequent Gmail user, you would have encountered login issues on it at one time or the other. Google mail login issues is quite common among Gmail users. In this section, I will be highlighting some reasons why you may be unable to login to Google mail.
- Wrong username and password: The most common reason for Gmail login problems is incorrect/wrong username and password. If you are having issues with your Gmail sign in, then you could have entered the wrong password or username. If you have forgotten the password, then you have to click on ‘Forgot password’.
- Gmail server not working: if your Gmail server is down, no matter how much you try, you can’t login to your Gmail account. You can observe the server status in your area and check whether Google is down in your area. But If there is no server problem, then the problem is with the Gmail itself. What you simply need to do is to wait for some time.
- Issues with an internet connection: Gmail may not respond due to problems with the proxy server and security settings. In this situation, deactivate the proxy settings, antivirus, and also the firewall. After disabling, login to your Gmail account.
- Browser problem: This problem often occurs because of the browser. Your browser can be full of junk. So, I will advise you to optimize your browser properly. However, if the problem still persists, I will suggest you reset your web browser.
- Spam: Also, a lot of Gmail users complain that they are unable to receive or send emails from their Gmail account. Google mail has a limit of storing emails. As soon as it exceeds, you will not receive new emails. Remove all the unwanted messages from your account and clear the cache and the cookies to prevent Gmail Login error.
This are some of the reasons why you may experience problems to login to Google mail. There are still other reasons but these are the major reasons.
How To Sign In to Google Mail
Logging to Gmail is free and easy. When you create your account, you will be automatically signed in. However, you’ll need to login to your account and sign out whenever you’re done with it. To login to Google mail, follow the steps below;
- Launch your preferred web browser and go to www.gmail.com.
- Click the ‘Sign in’ button at the top right corner of the login page.
- Enter your email address which will end with @gmail.com and click “Next’’.
- Enter your password and click ‘Next’’.
Once you have entered both your username and your password correctly, click ‘Sign in’’ and you will be taken to your Gmail inbox to see your updates and emails.