Hotmail Online: Is Hotmail still active in the world of email service providers? Yes! Actually, Hotmail has been existing from the late nineties and many people have been part of the millennium when Hotmail email service started. On the contrary, the email service, later acquired by Microsoft. Therefore it launches as a free web-based email service provider. Later, Microsoft restructured the layouts, features and other things into a new interface called Outlook.com.
Hotmail online is an active web-based email client. This is apparently one of the world’s most prestigious email services and still functions as of today. Also, it designs as a means of communication whereby people can send and receive messages from a long distance. However, users can experience the freedom of creating a free account on the platform. At the same time, it gives you the privileged access your e-mail account across various devices in the world when you connected to the world wide web.
Hotmail Sign up – How to Open Hotmail Account Online
Nevertheless, Hotmail online email service is stilling making an impact on the web email platforms. Currently, it’s the second-largest email subscriber with over 300 million users. It was overtaken by Gmail as the first. However, the current status of the email service displays online. This means you can still create a Hotmail online account.
- First, go to the official Hotmail online website www.hotmial.com on your web browser. You would be redirected to the new outlook site.
- Then locate can locate the option “Create
freeaccount” at the middle of the page.
- Therefore a new page will open where you can access the sign-up panels to register an online account.
- Enter your preferred email username on the text field. At the same time locate the drop-down menu and select @hotmail.com.
- Enter your preferred password and ensure you choose the password that is easy for you to recall and difficult for anyone to guess.
Hotmail Online- How to Access Hotmail Account And Sign In
Email account users might find it confusing on where and how to access their account. Due to the fact that it seems Microsoft has migrated serval times. But actually while migrating into a new interface all email account on Hotmail also migrated.
This means you can access your account directly from the outlook web site including the mobile app. In addition, all that’s required of you is your account IDs such as your email address and password. Then go to the website to locate the “Sign in” icon and enter your email account. That way you are able to check your emails and even use the Microsoft online services.