Do you know that as a user on Microsoft platform you can get the Microsoft app to your androids and iOS devices? Wouldn’t it be perfect for users to be able to use the productivity of the services among different devices? Most users aren’t aware that Microsoft has developed the app for iOS and Android devices for their own convenience. Within a second you will have the Microsoft apps on your devices and the required operating systems.
Microsoft apps are access to devices that allows users to perform the function of using the Microsoft apps online such as One Drive, OneNote, Skype, Excel, PowerPoint, and words. The productiveness of the apps on devices has made the service’s exclusively available for most Microsoft office software. Whereby making it limitless for operating under certain operating devices. The Microsoft produced the application to work under compatible devices that have the required operating systems which are highlighted for users to compare their devices.
The Requirement for the Microsoft Apps on my Devices
Microsoft provides users to operate the app on their devices meaning that while you are any from the PC. You can make use of the Microsoft online on the compatible devices. For users to have access on the Microsoft apps must have this following compatibility.
- Android; For the Microsoft office on your android devices it requires Android version of 4.4 and higher with an operating system of ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- An iOS; with the iOS devices such as iPad and iPhones require an operating software for 10.0 and higher and also on iPad pro.
- A good operating wire connection and also ensures that phone space memory is enough to allow the app to install.
Microsoft apps are acceptable on windows phones for version 10 and while on windows table of version 10/8 operating software. Users can install the apps directly from the Microsoft store on window device with the use for the search engine. Enter the name for the app and click “get” icon. For the iOS and Android devices here are the following outlines.
How to Download Microsoft Apps on Android Devices
The download process is entirely different from the iOS devices. So the first step to installing any for the apps it allows the permission feature. By navigating to your phone setting, click on security and then allow unknown sources. After that here are the following steps;
- Open the play store of your devices.
- Use the search engine to search for an app, for example, use the app Microsoft Excel.
- Enter the app new on the search engine and click the search icon.
- Click install.
Note the on the search word you can also use the search word “Microsoft apps” then you will see the various apps of the services to select from. After the app must have install finish you can open the app or install others app.
How to Download the Microsoft Apps on iOS Devices
Basically, users on the devices must have experience on how to download an app which is very easy. But to locate the right Microsoft apps is another issue. To view all the Microsoft app the search word will be Microsoft application. Here is how to use it;
- Also, open the apple store on your iOS devices.
- Click on the search icon at the top of the page and enter the search word.
- Click on the first result to get the apps
Finally, the list of Microsoft app will be shown and the applications are pretty useful to business. Microsoft ensures the users can access benefit with the application on the devices. Whereby providing the best possible app the can perform on your devices. After installing the apps from different devices you can set it up by entering your Microsoft account details.