Microsoft is a leading global vendor of computer software; hardware for computer, mobile and gaming systems and cloud services. Microsoft develops create and sells company’s class systems management software tools, including system center, which helps IT administrator install, configure, maintain and manage refined corporate data center installations. Microsoft.com is the official website homepage where things like Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Xbox and support will be seen at the top of the homepage. This platform offers the Surface family of tablet computers, which bundle tablet hardware with the Windows operating systems.
Microsoft.com has a news feed where they advertise their products, it has a store where people can shop and buy things online. Microsoft website has mails for sending and receiving messages from work, family and friends and colleagues in school which is known as Microsoft outlook. Therefore this website allows users to store their files as well as other personal data like windows settings or Bit Locker recovery keys in the cloud with the help of Microsoft OneDrive. To have an account with Microsoft, you must have an active email address and phone number to enable you confirms your request to create an account.
Steps To Sign In To Your Microsoft Account with Microsoft.com
For Microsoft users, who already have an existed account, follow the steps below to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Got to microsoft.com then look at the top right side of the homepage you will see the sign in Icon.
- Click on the sign in icons.
- Type in your email address which you used to open the account.
- Enter your password correctly and you will be signed.
Steps To Create A Microsoft Account on Microsoft.com
And if you don’t have an account with this platform and you find interest in having an account below are some steps you have to take to create an account with Microsoft
- Go to signup.live.com you will see create an account at the top.
- Enter your email address correctly.
- Type your password you wish to use in signing in to your account. Most importantly, Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to know for this is to keep your account safe.
- Add your details: Here you select your country/region and your birthdate.
- Verify your account by entering the confirmation code sent your email address.
- Enter the captcha code: this is for Microsoft to confirm you are real and not a robot.
- Input your security info: You select your country and enter your phone number. Click on send code, a code will be sent to your mobile number to verify your number. All you will do is to enter the code sent to your mobile number and click the next icon.
Your account will be created and you will be immediately logged into your Microsoft account homepage.