Pinterest Marketing Tips – How to Improve Your Reach and Promote Your Brand
Pinterest is a great platform for companies that are able to create boards with content which utilize both visual appeal and provide the audience valuable. If you’re able to harness the power of Pinterest, you can use it as another powerful tool in your social media marketing. So, you’ve spent a lot of effort researching and writing an amazing blog post. You’ve published it on your website, why aren’t you getting lots of readers? Why not try marketing on Pinterest. Although, there’s enough room for the bloggers, startups, and entrepreneurs to give pins, repins and group boards a try.
There’s a power behind using Pinterest Marketing Tips for bloggers feature to drive traffic to your blog. A pin is 100 times more spreadable than your average tweet; each pin can drive to 2-page visits and 6 pageviews also e-commerce sites benefit from pinning as each pin can generate 78 cents, the life of a pin is one week! Compare that to 24 minutes for twitter and 90 minutes for Facebook.
9 Actionable Methods on how to Market your Blog on Pinterest – Pinterest Marketing Tips
These are some very good Pinterest Marketing Tips on how to drive traffic from Pinterest to your blog:
- Create a blog board: create a board on Pinterest specifically for your blog articles. This makes it easy for your followers to find your blog posts, and even follow your blog board. Make the title of your Pinterest blog Board the same as your blog page title, naming your Pinterest board with keywords makes it more likely to show up in search engines too.
- Create lifestyle-related boards: you likely already have a number of boards on your business Pinterest account. If not, you need to stop right now and create boards that resonate with both your business and your market. Pin it full of mixed content like products, household tips, lifestyle images and more, all revolving around your Board theme. Post related links back to your blog too.
- Images: Pinterest is all about visuals. Yes, it may seem a bit counter-intuitive to provide great images when you want people to read. Great visuals, though are the way to entice pinners to click through to your blog post.
- Engage on Pinterest: like any good social marketer, you need to engage with your followers. This is true, when you want to turn your pinners into your blog readers too. The more you engage with people on Pinterest, the more likely they’ll also want to connect with you on your blog, and other sites.
- Make your blog post pins easy to find: pins on Pinterest are indexed within the site, as well as search engines like google. Ensure you are practicing good SEO techniques when posting your blog post pins on the site.
- Make a contest board: a great way to drive traffic to your blog is to post engaging, interactive content on it. Run contests directly on your blog. Then pin it to your contest-specific board on Pinterest.
- Feature your blog writers
- Include a “Pin It” button on your blog
- Use Article Pins
With this process, you can see how beneficial Pinterest Marketing Tips is to bloggers.