As we all know, Black Friday 2020 is around the corner. Black Friday. On the contrary, black Friday is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the united states, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. There are many stores that offer highly promoted sales on black Friday and open very early such as midnight. Or may even start their sales at some time on thanksgiving. One of the stores that offer Black Friday deals is Walmart. According to the calendar, Black Friday starts November 27 the day after thanksgiving. But at Walmart, Black Friday starts now.
Walmart is the most anticipated Black Friday ad every year for a good reason. With a variety of mind-blowing deals and discounts, it’s your destination for the biggest shopping day of the year. Walmart is famous for offering Black Friday deals and doorbusters that encourage shoppers to check its website early and often. In the past, Walmart focused more on in-store shopping, even offering a pre-shopping party with coffee and cookies for shoppers. Walmart is calling its reimagined sales Black Friday Deals for Days. You don’t even have to go to a Walmart store. There will be new deals popping up on a regular basis all month.
Walmart Black Friday deals
The Walmart Black Friday deals have already arrived this year and some impressive early sales include everything from 4K TVs, laptops, and headphones to kitchen appliances, vacuums, and best-selling toys. The American retailer has launched its first wave of Black Friday deals that began on Wednesday at 7PM ET / 4PM PT but will continue for the days ahead (if they don’t sell out, which is happening already too many of the top deals). Below are the best Walmart deals.
- onn. 65-inch 4K UHD Roku TV: $228 at Walmart.
- JLab Audio Studio ANC Wireless Headphones: $59.88 $30 at Walmart.
- Hoover WindTunnel XL Bagless Pet Vacuum: $149 $48 at Walmart.
- Instant Pot VIVA 9-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker: $99.99 $49 at Walmart.
- Anker Eufy 25C Wi-Fi RoboVac: $149 $99 at Walmart.
- Apple Air Pods (2nd gen): $144 $99 at Walmart.
- iRobot Roomba 670 Robot Vacuum: $329.99 $177 at Walmart.
- MSI GF65 Gaming Laptop | Intel i7-10750H | GTX 1660Ti | 512GB SSD: $979.00 $799 at Walmart.
- $400 off Hisense 75″ 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV + Free Shipping.
- Up to 60% off Walmart Home Sale.
- Laptops & Chromebooks from $199 + Free Shipping.
- $109 Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8″ Tablet + Free Shipping.
- $69 Ninja Single Serve Blender + Free Shipping.
- $329 Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14″ FHD Convertible Laptop + Free Shipping.
Walmart Black Friday Events in 2020
Each Black Friday Deals for Days event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue in stores. Some savings can be found online only, while others will be offered exclusively in stores. Here are the details for our three main Black Friday Deals for Days events:
- Event 1 starts on Walmart.com Wednesday, November 4th at 7 p.m. ET. Even more, new deals will roll out on November 7th online at 12 a.m. ET, and 5 a.m. local time in stores.
- Event 2 will begin on Walmart.com on Wednesday, November 11th at 7 p.m. ET, with more deals coming to Walmart.com on Saturday, November 14 at 12 a.m. ET, and in stores starting at 5 a.m. local time.
- We’ll wrap up a month of savings with our third Black Friday Deals for Days event online Wednesday, November 25 at 7 p.m. ET. Watch for more new deals landing Nov 27th online at 12 a.m. ET and in stores 5 a. m. local time.
This year, Walmart is offering more convenience, more days of deals, and even an easier black Friday experience with online events well as fast, easy, and safe shopping in-store. Walmart know you want the best savings of the season earlier than ever, so this year it is serving up three separate savings events across the month of November during Black Friday Deals for Days!