Did you know that a significant number of students have missed out on their admissions simply because they were unaware of the process to check their admission status? Surprising as it may sound, the answer is indeed yes!
Numerous students have unfortunately overlooked their admission opportunities due to a lack of understanding about how to access their admission status. If you are an aspiring student of Lighthouse Polytechnic and you’re reading this post, congratulations are in order because you’re on the fortunate side.
This announcement serves to inform you that the institution’s management has unveiled the merit and supplementary admission lists for the academic year 2023.
Perhaps you’re concerned about the expenses and inconveniences of traveling to the campus just to verify your admission status. The good news is that Lighthouse Polytechnic has taken steps to enable prospective students to access their admission status remotely, eliminating the need for physical visits.
If you’re curious about navigating the school’s portal to access this information, rest assured that we have you covered. In the upcoming sections, we will guide you through the steps to access your admission status at Lighthouse Polytechnic.
How to Check Your Admission Status at Lighthouse Polytechnic
The admission lists can be accessed through either the JAMB admissions portal or the school’s own portal. To check your admission status for the academic year 2023/2024 at Lighthouse Polytechnic, follow these steps:
- Visit the official JAMB portal
- Log in to your JAMB account using your username and password.
- On the homepage, scroll down and click on “Check admission status.”
- Select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number in the provided fields.
- Click “Check Admission status” to access your admission status.
- Depending on the outcome, you might see messages such as “Congratulations!” or “Not admitted” or “Admission is in progress.” If the latter, check again later.
How to Access Lighthouse Polytechnic Admission List 2023/2024
- Visit the Lighthouse Polytechnic admissions portal
- Provide your course program details.
- Choose your department and desired course.
- Click on “Check Admission List.”
- If you have been granted admission, your access details will be displayed.
Candidates who have successfully gained admission are required to present the following original documents during the screening exercise:
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Indigene Certificate
- Result checking scratch card(s)
- 2 passport-size photographs
We trust that the information provided on this page has been beneficial to you. Should you have any inquiries or doubts about Lighthouse Polytechnic, please feel free to post your questions in the comment section below. Our dedicated research team will promptly provide you with accurate answers.